Let’s compare the Whole 30 ( #W30 ) to the Transform 30 ( #T30 ) because they are very similar.
The Transform 30 is elminates gluten (same with W30), dairy (W30), processed foods (W30), sugar (w30) but also has you eliminate meat. W30 has you eliminate legumes and all grains and soy.
T30 focuses on drinking 3 liters of water daily, getting eight hours of sleep, drinking two shakes per day. It focuses in on eating real whole foods like the W30, but promotes vegan foods for your other meals as well as supplementing with their whole foods capsules. W30 doesn’t promote supplements, but the founders take their daily fish oil, D3, broad-spectrum digestive enzymes, zinc, magnesium, curcumin, R-ALA. I personal recommend for those doing the T30 to also get their D3, omegas, I also take daily vegan creatine, sublingual methylated B12, dairy-free probiotics and a kelp supplement.
The shake is not aligned to those that are focused in on the paleo vision of non-soy. However, the Whole 30 allows for the right type of soy for vegans. Did you know that? And the T30 shake is an organic, non-gmo cold washed soy and tofu protein with other proteins as well. It also has chickpea, pea and rice proteins (rice is making a paleo comeback due to it’s resistant starch and probiotic nature) a sprout blend and pumpkin, pomegranate, spirulina, mushroom extract and digestive enzymes.. there are your digestive enzymes.
I have seen a lot of women with metabolic symptoms move to paleo diet. Meat is often a bodybuilder staple to raise the testosterone levels, so I think that diving into a ton of meat isn’t always going to be the best answer, so consider that, and what the high amounts of nuts may be doing to keep you from hitting your results.
And why not try and say yes to Say YES to:
• Power shake + Trio (capsules). Combined, these will fuel
• Water–Drink enough pure water a day that your urine remains clear (usually two to three liters).
• Exercise–Do 30-60 minutes of moderate exercise at least four days a week.
• Zero wheat–The benefits of eliminating wheat are enormous. And it’s easier than you might think!
• Zero Dairy–Try hummus as a substitute for cheese. Eat leafy greens for the best source of calcium.
• Deep breathing–Complete deep breathing exercises three times per day for three minutes for relaxation.
• Sleep–Plan ahead to get eight full hours of sleep each night.
• Assist–Eating your last meal by 6:00 pm allows your body to rest and digest properly.
• Balance–If you are an athlete or in training, feel free to increase portion size to accommodate high energy
• Artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners, chemicals
• Saturated fats or cholesterol
• Refined sugar
• Hydrogenated fats
Want to learn more? Head over and let me know how I can help you.
So which is for you? That is a personal decision. I’ve worked with almost 700 individuals that have done a vegan or vegetarian version of the W30 and I love it. There still is not enough information out there for those that want to live a paleolithic lifestyle as a vegan or vegetarian follower. So now am really grateful to be able to help more people with the T30, most of whom commit to and successfully do the full T120 because of how much better they feel. And if you aren’t able to do the shake, do the Trio, and let’s get you something healthy to use in replacement of it. Don’t let one thing stop you from reaching you well goals.