If you know me you know that September means Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies! Delish. SO here you go. Start your own fall tradition today.
1 cup Bob’s Red Mills All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1/2 cup sweet rice flour
1/2 cup sugar or substitute agave, coconut sugar, stevia or honey
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 c of pureed pumpkin (sub organic canned if you need to)
1/4 cup EVOO
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 pastured cage-free egg
1 TBS Living Harvest/Tempt Hemp milk (or other dairy free milk… or regular, if you wish)
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup gluten/milk/soy/nut free semi-sweet chocolate chips
Sorry folks… I have no idea where the directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In two separate bowls, mix wet and dry ingredients – all except the chocolate chips.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet (less dishes to wash:) )
- Add in the chocolate chips, and using a spatula stir to combine well.
- Spoon onto cookie sheets lined with unbleached parchment paper. I use a 1 tbsp measuring spoon and place them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 minutes and check. It seems like every time I make these they’ve baked up different. In Utah it took a different timing than here in Seattle. It seems they back up in about 12 minutes, but just check them to make sure.
- After removing them from the oven, transfer and let cool.
- Makes about two dozen cookies.
when… but here they are.